Sunday, October 19, 2008

Horse Penises

The internet is a big place, but I guess not big enough. I want a site dedicated to horse penises. I don't care if it's just a single page full of wonderful pictures of horse cock that you could scroll through endlessly, or if it's a full database, organized by breed and colour, flaccid, erect, semi-erect, circumsized or not (for God's sake, hopefully not, poor horse), and, of course, size. Actually, I definitely would prefer the database. It should be like IMDB; call it IHPDB. It could have a top-250 ranking, information on the horses and the photographers, message boards, and anything else you could think of. What about celeb horses? What do you think Mr. Ed's penis is like? I bet Mr. Ed was female, but still, Hidalgo, Francis the Mule, that Horse in Babe, there must be some famous males. It would be huge. I wonder if Amazon's interested.

I just don't undestand why horse dick is so unpopular on the web. I'm not promoting bestiality here (see disclaimer). I'm just saying, it is despicable that we don't have a page dedicated to these things already. We know there is a demand for it. There must be enough nuts out there that would pay hundreds a month for this site, so why doesn't it exist? Maybe your average horse penis afficiando doesn't know much about the internet. I assume they would be mostly unsophisticated country folk, so they can't make the page themselves, but they do have the internet you know and they will look at the thing. It's a huge market.

Here is a picture of a horse with a penis. I don't have the horses permission and I'm unsure about the blogger rules, so I'm hiding his identity. But isn't it fascinating? Look at it. Big, irregular, just waving there, out for some air, ready to pounce - that's another point for nudism.

















I'm not sexist though. There is probably enough demand for a site full of horse boobies and vagina as well. Maybe once we get the IHPDB up, we can get working on that.

Also, of personal interest - pictures of horses wearing hats, but that's just me. I understand if people aren't as enthused like they are for the cock.
So, if anybody wants to start working on such a site, or better, knows of a site that already does this, let me know (Weirdos need not reply).

Addendum: It turns out Mr. Ed was male but had been castrated.

Disclaimer: Anything here that seemingly violates the Blogger Content Policy is actually a joke. It is artistic expression, satirical in nature, and doesn't actually promote any of the things that it seems to promote.

No comments: